Sunday 20 March 2022

AAA Cards Challenge #211: Anything CAS Goes + Spring Animals


 This fortnight we have a new kind of challenge for you: anything CAS goes + the optional twist of Spring animals.  The twist was chosen by Tristan.

Anything goes was chosen by former DT  lady Arlene and I added CAS to the  title as we are a CAS Cards Challenge and we'd open ourselves up to a can of worms...also Spring Animals? hehe...

Anyway CAS Card, Spring Animals if you like, but other than that Anything goes.

For my card I made the background with the Clearly Besotted stencil Around About inside a circle mask, it makes it easier to line up. I've used Distress


inks left on my foam blending tools, but otherwise I would have used Mowed Lawn and Salty Ocean or Tumbled Glass.

My Spring animals are from Paperie ink (Some Bunny Talk), so it the upper sentiment. the Lower one is from Whimsy Stamps (SImple Sentiment Strips). I stamped them on Copic friendly paper and colored them with alcohol markers, Scan N Cut did her magic and I adhered the dandelion flush to the cardbase, mounted the bunnies with foamtape. Then added the white in their eyes and the string to the cans.


For more information or to play along the AAA Cards Challenge, see this.


No comments:

Post a Comment