Saturday 5 March 2022

Sending Sunshine

 

I got this new set in yesterday and I put it to work today for the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge, use a diecut.

I've first partial diecut the  arch from opic friendly paper, then masked off the bottom portion, in case I didn't align the stamp properly.

I then stamped the cute image from Whimsy Stamps: Sensing Sunshine with My Favorite Things Extreme black ink and fussy cut it. Now this would be much easier with coordinating dies, but hey with a bit of patience you can do it too.

Traced the opening onto the cardbase and applied Distress ink Tumbled Glass and Twisted Citron.

Colored the image with Copic markers, then  mounted the panel with foamtape and adhered it on the cardbase.

Mounted half the sentiment with foamtape and used liquid glue on the other bit, so I could have it hang over the edge.

For more information or to play along the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this.


Simon says Stamp  shop: https://www.simonsaysstamp.com/product/Whimsy-Stamps-SENDING-SUNSHINE-Clear-Stamps-CWSD225a-cws225aws?currency=USD

Whimsy Stamps:  https://whimsystamps.com/products/sending-sunshine-clear-stamps?_pos=1&_sid=b291863d2&_ss=r


Every Banner Sentiments : https://whimsystamps.com/products/everyday-banner-sentiments-digital-sentiments?_pos=2&_sid=973157124&_ss=r


1 comment:

  1. So adorable Maaike! LOVE this sweet creation. I have that stamp on my wishlist and really must get it, it's adorable! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete