Saturday 28 May 2022

Use your Stash 2022- #16 Clearly Besotted Stamps. With video

 


I saw the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is: Anything Goes, Showcasing Clearly Besotted if you have any, and boy do I have many..hehe

I thought I would film the process for my Use your Stash series as well.

I've used Clearly Besotted Hippo Bird day and Untouchable plushies and the Roundabout stencil.

I already had them stamped and cut out, I use Intense Black ink or MFT  Extreme black ink, can't


remember on Copic safe paper and let the Scan N Cut do  the magic of fussy cutting.

To color it all I've used alcohol markers from Decotime, new to me this week.

Mounted the image with foamtape and stamped the sentiment from the same set with Versafine ink.

For more information or to play along the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this.




No comments:

Post a Comment