Sunday 8 May 2022

BBQ time, or is it?


This week I've used the Dragon BBQ digi from Whimsy stamps.

Prepped image and sentiment  on the pc, printed it and then colored it with alcohol makers, matted the panel and adhered it to the cardbase with foamtape.

Not just CAS but also QAE (quick and easy), I like to color watching a little show or movie on the pc, time well spent ;-)

I thought the sentiment was funny and perfect for this image and I took inspiration from a meme about brownies I saw a few years ago.  

I had Father's day in mind, it's in June in the Netherlands, might be different, but it's also cool for any Masculine birthday or just to make someone giggle.


You can find the digi in the Whimsy store:  https://whimsystamps.com/products/dragon-bbq-digital-stamp?_pos=1&_sid=f16e70b51&_ss=r




 

No comments:

Post a Comment