Sunday 29 May 2022

AAA Cards Challenge #216 Colour Scheme + Shaker Card

 


This fortnight we're challenging you to make a CAS shaker card with one or two or more colours from the inspiration badge,


For my card I splattered white acrylic paint onto black cardstock for a milky way effect.

I stamped the image from Clearly Besotted (To the Moon and back) on Copic friendly paper and then coloured it with my Copics, cut it out.

Cut a circle into a cardpanel,


stamped the sentiment, from the same set, heat set it.

Built my shaker with sequins that match the challenge badge. 

A cat in yellow, pink, purple or blue? nah I used a neutral,you don't have to use all the colours and neutrals (white, black, greys and browns) are fine, just don't over do them.

For more information or to play along the AAA Cards Challenge, see this.

No comments:

Post a Comment