Saturday 15 June 2024

AAA Colourful Challenge #5

Doesn't our badge look a lot like Red White and blue, for those in the U.S. celebrating the 4th of July it might spark lots of ideas.

For me it was hard. but I then came up with the idea of a Greek Village and it's all white houses, a white Lighthouse with the hint of red from the badge and two colours of blue in the sky and the waves.

I diecut the elements from Your Next Stamp (Houses on a hill), Avec 3D dies, Gummia Pan Seagull from various colours of cardstock. (My first version was all white colored in with  markers...didn't like it as it wasn't as crisp.

Stacked and glues all the elements and stamped the sentiment in  red (Whimsy Stamps Simple Sentiment Strips)


I look forward to what you make, please enter your card here.




#colorchallenge #colourchallenge #redwhiteandblue #cardsbymaaike #cardchallenge #Aveccreations #Gummiapan #Whimsystamps



1 comment:

  1. WOW Maike I love your summer card, your design is fantastic.

    Greetings from Germany
    Anke

    ReplyDelete