Sunday 9 June 2024

AAA Card Challenge #267: Anything Goes with the option of Masculine

 
This Fortnight we have  an Anything Goes Challenge with the optional twist of Masculine.

Masculine cards are difficult for a lot of people so it IS optional, just a direction to give you ideas if you 're stuck.

I made two cards , the first I have since then demoted to "not good enough" and not empty enough, esp the grass portion.

I've used the Katzelkraft Stamp Robot Chien and colored it with alcohol markers. It was in my stash and  those make for quick cards and can also help you take a direction.

To ground the image I've inkblended the Distress ink Cracked Pistachio as a grass like thing. 
The Happy Birthday is from Whimsy Stamps (Simple Sentiment Strips). Then mounted the image with Foamtape and stuck it on the cardbase.


I remade the card with an inkblended sun or sorts with Distress inks (Squeezed lemonade, Mustard Seed and Fossilized Amber). at first I thought to make a cloudy banner or and inkblended area, I felt I do that a lot, so I went for  the Sun, but I just realized Sue from our DT also grounded her image in a circle.  Maybe that gave me the idea, it's anything goes, so you do you.

For the Double Decker Airplane, I've used the dieset with the same name from Craft Emotions. At first I went all fancy on it with silver frame and a "red Baron"body..didn't like it, I'm so fickle ;-) I preferred it as a silhouette, but left the silver blades as if they're catching the sunlight, also so it stands out.



The sentiment is  the same as before.

To play along the AAA Cards Challenge, see this.

 

#AAAcards #AAACardchallenge #CASChallenge #CASCard #Blogchallenge 

#SuperCASchallenge   #Handmadecard  #Cardmakers  #Designteam #Blogspotchallenge  #SSS20YearsOfDistress #Distressinks

#inkblending   #guestdesigner #challengewinner  


5 comments:

  1. Both cards are awesome but you're right the 2nd one is just right, great blending on that sun and being offset out of the card is just right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are great! Very difficult choose my preferred

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two fabulous CAS cards! I especially love the first one!

    ReplyDelete