Sunday 23 June 2024

AAA Card Challenge #268: Sketch Challenge


 Hello, another sketch this fortnight.

For  the sketch  I've used a cat image, but it could be any thing, doesn't even have to be a silhouette, but I took that idea and the colors of the sketch for my card.

I did rotate the sketch to the bottom, made more sense with my silhouette stamp.

It's from Nellie's Choice cscf003. The circles are inkblended with Distress inks:  Milled Lavender, Victorian Velvet and Seedless Preserves.

Sentiment from Whimsy Stamps Simple Sentiment strips and I stamped the sentiment and image with Versafine black ink.

To play along the AAA Cards Challenge, see this.

 

#AAAcards #AAACardchallenge #CASChallenge #CASCard #Blogchallenge

#SuperCASchallenge    #Handmadecard  #Cardmakers  #Designteam #Blogspotchallenge  #SSS20YearsOfDistress #Distressinks

#inkblending   #guestdesigner #challengewinner  


5 comments:

  1. Perfect card for the challenge all the way down to the color palette!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I've tried my best to match the sketch

      Delete
  2. You nailed this sketch to a tee - I really like this colour combo. I love how the 3 dusky pink inks play so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sketch and your use of it! Will try to get an entry made. Thanks for the HM for my masculine card!

    ReplyDelete