Tuesday 4 June 2024

Age is just a number

 

Hello, this week I'm using the Beach Gnomes digi set from Whimsy and Dustin Pike.

I printed it, cut it out and colored it with alcohol markers, then added white gel pen details for a shiny surf board and such.

The background is in two parts, Kraft card for the beach laid on top of a white cardbase.

On said cardbase I applied Distress inks Mermaid Lagoon and Uncharted Mariner with a  bit of masking paper I cut into a curve, like waves. I then splattered with water and white paint for sea foam or spray.

I adhered the kraft cardstock with tape runner. Stamped the sentiment on the same kraft card with Versafine Vintage Sepia ink and cut it out with the Simple sentiment strip dies, the sentiment is from the Simple Sentiment Strip set.

I thought it was funny as Gnomes look like old men and  he's apparently still surfing.There's also a sentiment in the said that says Do what  makes you happy and that was my first choice, but then I spotted this one and I thought it was perfect.


Mounted the gnome and sentiment strip  with foamtape and adhered them on top of the card.

Find everything in the Whimsy Store:

Beach Gnomes: https://whimsystamps.com/products/beach-gnomes-set-digital-stamp?_pos=1&_sid=28f217599&_ss=r


Simple Sentiment Strips:  https://whimsystamps.com/products/simple-sentiment-strips-clear-stamps?_pos=2&_sid=37bdfdf28&_ss=r


Simple Sentiment Strips Dies set : https://whimsystamps.com/products/simple-sentiment-strips-die-set?_pos=3&_sid=37bdfdf28&_ss=r





2 comments: