Saturday 1 June 2024

AAA Birthday Card Challenge June: Cute #62

 

Hello, this month we're all about "Cute" and could my Bunny Ballerina be any cuter? I think not.

It's a stamp from Nellie Snellen (Nellie's Choice Bunny Ballerina) and it comes with matching dies. I stamped it on Copic friendly paper, colored it in light pastel like colors, then cut it out and mounted it with foamtape and set it aside.


For my cardbase I first went with a triangular mask as in a spotlight, but it was off centre and I didn't like it. So I, instead, went with a whole lit up stage ( at least in my head) and I've inkblended Distress inks, Picked Raspberry, Kitsch Flamingo, Spun Sugar and Wilted Violet, to deepen the Picked Raspberry). Splattered with gold glitter spray ink and stamped the sentiment from Whimsy Stamps (Simple Sentiment Strips).  Added the Bunny on top once the cardbase and ink was dry.





 

 

.

#AAABirthdaycards  #AAABirthdayCardchallenge #birthdayChallenge #birthdayCard #Blogchallenge

 #Handmadecard  #Cardmakers  #Designteam  #Blogspotchallenge 

#inkblending   #guestdesigner #challengewinner  #SSS20YearsOfDistress

 To play along the AAA Birthday Card Challenge, see this.

 


7 comments: