Thursday 27 June 2024

it's a Nope from Dudley

 

Hello, today I felt all sassy and cheeky, but I chickened out ;-)

I did print the Dudley Flipping (Censored version) from Whimsy Stamps and the Dustin Pike line.

There's also an uncensored version in the set, so you can choose.

I did add the Nope on his little sign when prepping the digi and I colored it with alcohol markers, then cut it out and mounted it with foam tape.

For the background I've used Tumbled Glass and Lost Shadow Distress inks through the Whimsy Stamps Winter


Wonderland stencil.

I wanted to add a sassy sentiment, like "feel like going hiking? , or " let's go explore" or "let's go on an adventure", or "Want to go to the Woods today?" but I didn't put it on the front, might put it on the inside, not sure, as I say I chickened out, but you might be braver than me ;-), so go ahead and show me your makes.

you can find the digi in the Whimsy store:

Dudley Flipping: https://whimsystamps.com/products/dudley-flipping-the-bird-digital-stamp?_pos=1&_sid=b1600e46c&_ss=r


And the  Winter Wonderland Stencil:  https://whimsystamps.com/products/winter-wonderland-6x9-stencil?_pos=1&_sid=82b0ff4b3&_ss=r


#Whimsystamps  #Digistamps  #Handmadecard #cardmaker #designteam #CASCard  #CopicColoring  #SSS20YearsOfDistress,  #CardsbyMaaike  #DustinPike #DustinPikeDraws #Tri-Blend #SpectrumNoir #monstersmiles #mixandmatchmarqueeset #monsterbirthday #eekwordandshadowset


No comments:

Post a Comment