Monday 17 August 2015

Simon Say Stamp Monday Challenge: twisted citron

Simon Say Stamp Monday Challenge: twisted citron.

All thing citrus:

Took inspiration from the picture below, I found it with Google, so not sure who to credit,  I see, lemons, limes, oranges, grapefruits, pink grapefruits and bloodoranges, I miss a clementine though lol...
Anyway I used Distress reinkers as watercolors (twisted citron, squeezed lemonade, festive berries, spiced marmalade,  ripe persimmon and picked raspberries).
Damped the watercolor paper and started dotting the ink with a brush, when I was happy with the coverage I sprayed some more water to get the color flowing, sadly the twisted citron went a bit muddy in the process :-(.
Made a panel of vellum and stamped the sentiment from Simon Says Stamp's birthday balloons and white embossed it.
Some home made enamel dots that match, voilá




For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, see this

Same colors sponged on vellum, completely different look



Doesn't my cat have the best taste in cardboard boxes? ;-) Doesn't matter how small it is, he will make it fit lol...his sister wasn't impressed

1 comment:

  1. What an absolutely gorgeous burst of colors you have here! I love how they are so refreshing and make me think of Summer. I also like how you've blended them so skillfully. Such a treat for the eyes! Thank you for sharing this with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete