Less is More Challenge #237: Congratulations.
I made a "his and hers" feather and two sentiments, one on the inside, which I usually don't do, but it would have been too crammed on the front and I really wanted to use the tying the knot one.
The sentiments are from Simon Says Stamp (congratulations) and are gold embossed for a bit of luxury on this wedding card.
The feathers were diecut from the frontpanel and are also from Simon Says Stamp (feathers) and I've inked the cardbase in Distress inks (hers: picked raspberry, squeezed lemonade, spiced marmalade; for his: peacock feathers, cracked pistachio and mermaid lagoon).
I made a start yesterday, but as I was out all day with a friend visiting Delft I was way too tired and not able to concentrate, so I messed up two cardfronts and bases with inky fingers or even an inky distress lid or two, normally I would cover them up with enamel dots or something alike, but I wanted this to be as CAS as possible so I haven't even raised the frontpanel on foam tape I usually do. So this monring I started a fresh and I'm really pleased with the outcome.
For more information on the Less is More Challenge #237, see this