Thursday 28 April 2016

You rocket!

The Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is: anything goes with Stampendous products.

So for my card I used the image and sentiment from Stampendous set Changito in space.
The rocket I stamped with Memento on Neenah solar white card and colored it with Spectrum Noir markers, then I cut him out.
The sentiment is white heat embossing on a black panel I had splattered with white picket fence Distress spray stain I think the black looks like space and the white splatter like stars.

For the rocket trail I cut out a shape from scrap paper and filled it with Multi medium matte, then adhered all sorts of sequins confetti and even the tiniest nail art stars and hearts.

Mounted the rocket with a double layer of foam tape. Adhered the black panel onto a white cardbase.

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Wedneday Challenge, see this

I have made a similar card before and there's a video to go with it.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card Maaike! I love how you've used the sequins, they look lovely.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete