Saturday 28 April 2018

The Joyful Soul Creates video hop


Today I'm taking part in the video hop for 200 subscribers for the Joyful Soul Creates' channel.
Charlotte has organized this hop and she is giving away prizes along the hop. Important is that you comment on every video in the hop to be eligible. The hop runs for a week until May 5th and winners will be announced on May 10th.

I have two stamp sets to give away on this hop. I bought these from Nellie Snellen a Dutch stamp maker.
You can tell me which you'd prefer if you win.

For the card I used Talens Ecoline, but Distress ink spray stains would also work as well as ink refills.
I wet watercolor paper where I want the ink to go/stay as it will flow out but not outside the water boundaries, unless the amount you add is too much. You can manipulate the shape a little.
I used Talens ecoline: 318,236, 201,600,505,507 and 548.
For the sentiment I used a bit of black card I lined with Stick It and then diecut Simon Says Stamp Painted thanks from it. this diecut is very bendy so I always try to leave it in the die while I push it onto the paper through the release holes, works usually but not so much on textured water color paper ;-).
Mounted the panel with foamtape and added a strip of Washi tape on the cardbase. I thought the graphic look of the black and white looks good with the rainbow.

Few enamel dots to complement the rainbow colors, some glittery some plain.

For the hop visit

The Joyful Soul Creates
Cards by Maaike (you are here)
Gerry's Craft room
Karen Hasheck
Jasmine Burgess


No comments:

Post a Comment