Thursday 28 February 2019

Artist Trading Coins Savanne


Today I got in my order from Simon Says Stamp, amongst them was the Creative Expressions On Safari stamp.

So I just had to ink it up for the Simon Says Stamp Monday and Wednesday Challenges.
The Monday Challenge is about  Vintage/past times and I thought the crackle glaze would mimic the age of the coins and the past times people went on Safari  to shoot animals,, I prefer photo Safaris by the way and cuddling lions instead of killing magnificent beasts....

The Wednesday Challenge is Anything goes, showcasing Pink and Main products, but I do not own any.

For the coins I used Mixed Media card and
traced three circles on it. I then knew where to apply my inks with mini finger daubers. I've used Memento dew drops this time (Rhubarb stalk, Love letter, Morocco, Tangerine and Dandelion for my sunset.

I stamped the silhouette image with Versafine Onyx black ink, twice to get a good dark impression. then applied a generous layer of clear crackle glaze. the thicker the layer, the bigger the crackle and if only start to appear when it's dry or there abouts, so be patient.

This is the third stamp I have in this style, Love them, might have to make a proper card with it too, just no crackle then...

Anyway

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, see this.
For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this.

No comments:

Post a Comment