Sunday 23 June 2019

Spots

Spots is the new One Layer challenge over at Less is More this fortnight.

I made a card with lots of spots last time,so now I went for a different kind of spots,those on a Leopard.It reminds me of that phrase "a leopard never loses it's spots".

I used a digi from Stamp on it and printed it first, then stamped the sentiment from Uniko (All occasion sentiments #6) with Versafine Clair nocturne ink.

At first I thought of colouring the"cat" but I kinda like it B&W, more masculine and also a different  kind of beautiful ;-), which ties in with the sentiment.so super easy and super quick card this time, even though it's 1am ;-), I started really late after work. Hope you like it, I do

For more information on the Less is More
Challenge, see this.

7 comments:

  1. Stunning card Maaike! I love it! Thanks for joining us at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAB take on the spots theme - super make

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your digi stamp is fabulous. I like it left black and white, it has great impact x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful take on the theme. Beautiful card and perfect CAS design, Maaike. Thank you so much for playing with us at Less Is More.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! Love your CAS spotted leopard - So perfect in black and white!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WoW ! Absolutely beautiful ! This stamp is stunning as well as your card. Fabulous take on our challenge. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, wat prachtig! Groetjes, Ankie

    ReplyDelete