Thursday 24 October 2019

Sorry Life is Nuts

The Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is: Autumn colors.

For my card I used a panel of Neenah Desert Storm and masked off an area to inkblend Distress Oxides: Carved pumpkin, Mustard Seed and Candied apple, Autumn colors I would say.

For my images and sentiment I've used "oh nuts!"from Miss ink Stamps, sadly I have no Honey Bee stamps.

I stamped the image with Extreme black ink and colored it with Spectrum Noir markers then cut them out and mounted them with foamtape.

The white gelpen was an afterthought so I put
the squirrels on the panel first and then traced the white gelpen around them...For the sentiment I've used Memento rich cocoa so it would match with the Desert Storm cardstock.

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this.

No comments:

Post a Comment