Thursday 17 October 2019

Halloweeeeeeeen

For the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Halloween, showcasing My Favorite Things and I could only use the Extreme black ink as I have little in the Halloween Department, but I just got this set in with my latest SSS haul.

And the Male Room Challenge: Halloween.

I diecut a circle from masking paper and  stuck in on a cardbase. then masked off the sky area and applied Distress Oxides. I started with Carved pumpkin for a moon glow, but ended up covering most of it with Wilted violet and chipped sapphire.
Then I splattered  some Liquid Stardust from Lawn Fawn for awesome sparkly stars.

I left the moon white but stamped the bats
on top with Versafine Claire ink.
I stamped the image from Art Impressions (fright night set) with  My Favorite Things Extreme black ink and colored it with Tri Blend markers, then cut it out.
I cut off the little spider, so re stamped it on the cardbase,mounted the little image with foamtape and stuck in on top. The Sentiment is from the same set.

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this.

For more Information on the Male Room Challenge, see this.




2 comments:

  1. A Wonderful card, love the fun and wonderful colours, thanks also for the tutorial on how you did it. Thank you so much for joining us in our Halloween challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Faith The Male Room DT

    The Male Room
    themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great masculine card! Thanks for sharing your work with The Male Room. I hope you'll be inspired by our future challenges too!
    Maja DT at The Male Room
    My blog: Rilcek in Kljuncek

    ReplyDelete