Sunday 13 October 2019

AAA Cards Challenge #151: One Corner + Colour Palette. With Video

This fortnight our challenge theme was chosen by Ceal and it's : one corner and a Halloween like colour palette.

Our sponsor is Stamplorations and you could win a $15 store credit.

The colours had me stumped at first, not really my colours, but then I saw this stencil from Uniko and I thought it was perfect. Just a little big for our "one corner challenge".
So I masked bits off to make is smaller. I left it going off the edge on purpose, it looks more grounded that way I think.

I've used Distress inks for my inkblending (Candied Apple, Carved Pumpkin, Squeezed Lemonade and Twisted Citron).
Then I went around the stencil openings with my black fineliner (Staedtler 0.1). I think it makes the equalizer pop more.



For the sentiment I've used Versafine Clair ink (Nocturn) and a sentiment from the Your Next Stamp set called Silly Monster Rockstars. Added three enamel dots, one to cover up a smudge ..ahum.


For more information, more examples from our DT and or to play along the AAA Cards Challenge, see this.

2 comments:

  1. Perfect! Great use of that stencil and the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your equalizer is fabulous. This would make a great masculine birthday card. =) Tracie

    ReplyDelete