Sunday 27 October 2019

AAA Cards Challenge #152 Maxi whitespace + geometric

This fortnight our sponsor is Uniko and I used the Simply Said block Christmas for the sentiment.
If you join our challenge, you could win an in stock stampset.

For my card Iused the circle with star from Simon Says Stamp  Presents and ornaments.
I thought the circle would be  for my geometric bit,not sure if a star is considered a geometric shape too,but it reminded me of baubles or ornaments and I stamped a rainbow of  them with Memento inks.

For the "Maxi white space" challenge, I only stamped one row.

Then I stamped the sentiment with Versafine Clair Nocturn ink and heat set it to be sure.


For more information on the AAA Cards Challenge, more DT examples, or to join in, see this.

3 comments:

  1. Pretty rainbow geometric Maaike, fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super card, Maaike! Love the rainbow of baubles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing!! I LOVE the rainbow!!

    ReplyDelete