Sunday 24 November 2019

Simon Says Recycle


The Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge is: recycle. Last year I used an old shop bought Christmas card to make my recycled project, so I had to think of something else,of course.

For my card I used and old bubble envelope from SSS actually, to stamp the background through a stencil. I've used Versamark and then Wow Fool's gold embossing powder. Ilike the distressed look.
then I diecut the red tissue paper with the same circle as Iused for the stencil and then I ripped it up. This tissue paper came with an online order of stamps, it's so pretty and glittery had to reuse it!. the wooden Santa was on a gift I got  and well it's too nice to be trash.I mean someone might have carved it or painted it!

The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp (Tiny words Christmas) and I've used red Crimson Versafine ink.

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, see this.

No comments:

Post a Comment