Thursday 28 November 2019

Meowy Christmas

The Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge is: tape it up, and the
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is: Anything goes, showcasing Penny Black Products.

For my card Iused the Penny Black set called Gather round, stamped the cat with My Favorite Things Extreme Black ink and colored it with Spectrum Noir markers.
Then I had the Scan n Cut cut it out, but it chopped off the whiskers. I tried to restamp them on the cardbase, but it looked so weird, I  thought it's better to not have whiskers on the leftside.
Mounted the image with foamtape.

On the cardbase I applied two strips on washitape for the tape it up portion and also

for the sentiment. I didn't feel the sentiments in the stampsets suited me.
Stuck the cat on top and applied a little Nuvo Shimmer pen on the berries.

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, see this.
For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this.

No comments:

Post a Comment