Monday 2 December 2019

Guestdesigner AAA Birthday Challenges



I'm honoured to be the guest designer over at AAA Birthday Challenges, a sister challenge born from the AAA Challenges, but only for Birthday Cards, any style. I'm a CAS lady though, so...

The theme this month is: Balloon and or banners and I went with balloons.

I've used a Conie Fong digi (Tori the Dragon), I've printed the sentiment whilst in Photoshop prepping the digi and then printed it with my laserprinter and coloured it with Talens Ecoline a fluid watercolor medium.
Added the watercolor paper  panel to a cardbase with taperunner.

For more information or to play along the AAA Birthday  Challenge, see this.


5 comments:

  1. Amazing card Maaike! Love the cute purple dragon, well I would wouldn't I? Thanks so much for being such a brilliant Guest Designer and stepping in at the last minute to help us out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome design with a purple dragon, Maaike! Thanks for guest designing with us at AAA Birthday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us this month Maaike as guest designer. . I love Di osaur cards...such a cute expression on its face and your colouring is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable, Maaike! Love the cute dragon. We're so happy you'd guest design for us this month. Tina X

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is a real cutie! Love your colouring - the vibrant colours really pop against the white space :) Great to have you as our GD x

    ReplyDelete