Wednesday 25 December 2019

Party

Today it's Christmas, so Merry Christmas everyone.
Without husband or kids, I feel it's not  the party for me, especially with my birthday only a  week ago, I rather spend it quietly and bake something...bread in this case and did some laundry and washed the dishes lol...I'm a regular party animal I thought to myself...
(Remember that song "I wanna fight for the right to paaaaaartyyyy"? well those days are long gone haha)

That tied in rather nicely with this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday and Wednesday Challenges : party, showcasing Simon Says Stamp.

For my card I've used the Simon Says Stamp Birthday balloons sentiment and one of the stars in the set. For my party animals/monsters I've pulled out the My Favorite Things More Monsters set.


I've stamped them with Memento inks. the grass is Distress Oxides and the sentiments I've made with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink.. I thought the semi circle sentiment could be a banner and I've added white gelpen to the eyes..
Pretty simple one layer card, easy to mail and fun to get ;-)

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, see this.
For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this.

No comments:

Post a Comment