Friday 13 December 2019

Interactive Christmas


For the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Stars, and
for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: interactive Christmas, showcasing Lawn Fawn.

For my Card I made a Distress inked background, for my stars I've used white and Brushed pewter Distress Spray.

I've used the Lawn Fawn Parumpapapum , colored them with Triblend markers, then cut it out.

I've cut the slit in the background with Lawn Fawn slide on over.

the Town I tried to stamp, but all the silver on the background kinda messed that up, probably should have masked off the town, but who knew....Usually Versafine covers it, but I 'm guessing I've used too much silver for my starry background.

So I covered that ill attempt with a town border diecut and attached it with tape runner to the background.
Mounted the background with foamtape, two layers would have been better to make the train move smoothly, it works though.

The sentiment is from My Favorite Things: bitty Holiday Wished and I embossed it in silver to show up on the black, but also to match the stars and for a festive feel.

For more information on the Simon Says

Stamp Monday Challenge, see this.
For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this.

No comments:

Post a Comment