Friday 22 November 2019

Starry night

I made this card for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Starry Night, showcasing Stampendous.

I started with inkblending the cardbase. I've used a home made stencil by partially diecutting a circle from acetate.
I've used Distress Oxides ( tumbled glass, Broken China and Faded Jeans). Then I applied  Ranger embossing paste with some glitter through the Simon Says Stamp Falling Stars Stencil and let it dry.

Then I stamped the Stampendous Holiday Gnomes onto watercolor paper and colored it with Polychromos pencils, then cut it out and mounted it with foamtape. The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp also ( tiny words Christmas) and I stamped it wtih
Versafine Onyx black ink.

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this.

No comments:

Post a Comment