Sunday 2 February 2020

AAA Cards Challenge #158, up to 1/3 + hearts, with video

This fortnight our challenge is Up to 1/3 and the twist is to use hearts. the theme was chosen by Asa.
Our Sponsor is Stamplorations and you could win ....

For my card I cut a circle out of stencil material. my cardbase would fit a little more than 3 as far as I can tell, it's a little harder with a circle, but I'm confident it is 1/3 or less.
I'm applying Spun Sugar and Picked Raspberry Distress Oxides through the circle and a hearts circle.

For my image I'm using a Gerda Steiner stamp (Valentine Penguins) and I've colored it with Spectrum Noir markers, mounted it with foamtape and applied it to the card.
The sentiment  is from the same set and I've stamped it with Versafine Clair ink.

For my second card I've used a digi from our sponsor Stamplorations, it's called RoseBlooms and coffee.
I've printed it with my laserprinter, so it's waterproof onto watercolourpaper. The sentiment is from Sizzix and I stamped it with Versafine, I've coloured the image with Talens Ecoline and added Nuvo Shimmer pen on some of the blooms.

I'd like to enter the Pneguin card into the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge : all loved up, it's as Valentiny as it gets in my house haha.

For more information on the AAA Cards Challenge, or to play along, see this.

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, see this.

2 comments:

  1. The penguin card is really cute and the digi floral is so pretty. Love them both Maaike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore that background behind the penguin! Fantastic card.

    ReplyDelete