Monday 17 February 2020

Framed fern

The Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge is: Frame it.

For the card I've diecut many Simon Says Stamp  Fern Squares from  white cardstock, then glued one on top of the other, which was, quite frankly, a bit of  a pain in the you know what...too delicate, but I made it,not perfect, but I focused ont he fern, then the rest sort of followed. I then diecut another fron a panel,one cm smaller than the cardbase, traced the opening onto the cardbase and applied Distress Oxides in the opening ( Cracked Pistachio, Evergreen Bough and Mowed Lawn).

I thought both the matting and the stacked
fern square would be nice frames.
I stamped the Gefeliciteerd from Carlijn Design (Elegante Verjaardag) with Versafine Clair ink.

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge , see this.

No comments:

Post a Comment