Wednesday 19 February 2020

The best things in life are rescued

The Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is: add a sentiment, showcasing Hero Arts Products.

For my card I used a circle mask/stencil to apply Distress ink Cracked Pistachio and then laid the Hero Arts Bold Floral stencil on top and applied Evergreen Bough ink, It's a reverse stencil and the circle only allows a small  part of it, but I still like the lacey effect it gave.

Then I stamped the dog from the Hero Arts set called Diamond in the ruff with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink.

The sentiment I also stamped in Versafine Clair ink but it's from the Whimsy Stamps set called Adopt don't shop cats. There's also a dog version, but I don't have it yet.

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this.

No comments:

Post a Comment