Sunday 12 April 2020

AAA Cards Challenge #163 a Sketch, with video

Happy Easter!

Our AAA Cards Challenge this fortnight is a Sketch and the optional twist is It flies, chosen by our dt member Michelle.
For my card I've used two it flies : a butterfly and ducks. It is a Lili of the Valley Digi called Easter Sweeties, seemed perfect.

Our Sponsor is Stamplorations and you could win: $15 credit to their digital store

For my card I cut up a full sheet of A4 DCP paper to 21cm first, scored and folded that square in half, The bit I cut off I've used to print my digi and then matted it to size.
My printer can take all sorts of paper sizes, but I left it as big/long as possible in case it decided to line it out differently to what I want it to...it does that ;-)..it's easier to cut off a bit than adding it if the image is cut if half.
I added the sentiment whilst prepping the digi. Then I coloured it with my Spectrum Noir markers and mounted  the panel with foamtape. Added some shine with a  Nuvo Shimmer pen.

For more information or to play along the AAA Cards Challenge, see this.





2 comments:

  1. This is such an adorable stamp Maaike, I should have guessed it was LOTV. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maaike I just love your cards! Truly wonderful and then with videos! You are my hero!

    ReplyDelete