Wednesday 8 April 2020

Christmas Craft Creations April Challenge, Use a Stamp, with video

I'm delighted to say I joined the Chirstmas Craft Creations DT. Once a month we make a Christmas Cards according to the prompt.

This month it's: Use a stamp.

For my card I used Clearly Besotted : Christmas Line up and Laugh Out loud Christmas  for the sentiment.

I start my card by inkblending a background, through a home made stencil/mask. I applied Tumbled glass on the bottom and Stormy Sky Distress Oxides on the top. I thought it would look like a snowy scene.

I splattered Lawn Fawn Liquid Stardust at the end, it was a bit of an afterthought, but I was careful, if not you should add the splatters now, before you add the images.

I coloured my Christmas Line up with Spectrum Noir markers and adhered it on top with foamtape.


For more information or to play along the Christmas Craft Creations, see this.

No comments:

Post a Comment