Sunday 11 October 2020

AAA Cards Challenge #176 One Corner + cosy, with video

This fortnight the AAA Cards Challenge is:  One Corner + Cosy as the optional twist.

Our sponsor is Stamplorations.

I  used the Clearly Besotted  Knitted with love and Laugh out loud Christmas.

The sentiment says "...put on that ugly sweater...", now my bear didn't have one, so I added a few lines to give him one. I think the coral red/pink is very ugly, the scarf and hat are quite taste ful, but that sweater...lol..anyway the sentiment makes sense now. I could have used another bear from the set, but I didn't fancy the challenge with all those small small small details.

Also the bear looks  nicely tucked into the corner with the scarf leading your eye into the panel and onto the sentiment.


I stamped image and sentiment with Gina K Amalgam ink and coloured  with my alcohol markers.


For more information or to play along the AAA Cards Challenge, see this.

7 comments:

  1. I was wondering why you thought the sweater was ugly! Sweet and adorable card even with that sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet and adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card & enjoyed the vid too. Cosy hugs. Sue H. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! Such a cute bear and he looks very cosy, all bundled up for winter! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is not an ugly sweater! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. I love the little bear and his oversized scarf. He looks so cosy.

    ReplyDelete