Monday 5 October 2020

Libra month


 The AAA Birthday Challenge this month is a photo inspiration.

I've used many of the colours, or so I'd like to think.

October is the month of the Libra and I've used oranges, red, yellow purples to match the photo.


The image was from Craftin Desert Divas, sadly they're closed, the sentiment is from My Favorite Things (Old Friends).

I've coloured the image with Copics and added the dots with a gelpen, then mounted it with foamtape.


The sentiment is stamped with Versafine ink. The Bacground is Distress inks wilted violet, candied apple and spiced marmalade, through a diy stencil.



For more information or to play along the AAA Birthday Challenge, see this.


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I can see how the colours of the photo have influenced your card. She is a very sweet little cutie. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the CAS design of this cute card! Lovely way to use the inspiration photo too. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday!

    ReplyDelete