Saturday 24 October 2020

Autumn Birthday



 The Less is More Challenge is fortnight is: Different type of foliage..

For my card I used four, they're from the Marianne Design set TC0876 and the sentiment is from My Favorite Things (Bitty Birthday wishes). 

I started my card by masking of an area on the carbase, then strips and applied Distress inks in allsorts of brown for that autumnal, but also masculine feel.

Then I peeled off the mask, stamped the sentiment with Versamark and heat embossed it with Wow Metallic regular Brass. Masked the stripey bit off again and stamped the leaves going in  the area, they're much bigger but Iwanted them contained. Also stamped it with Versamakr and heat embossed it with Wow brass.

For more information or to play along  the Less More Challenge, see this

5 comments:

  1. Mooi en chique door het kleurgebruik. Fijne weekend Maaike, groetjes Ankie

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWser! You have rocked this challenge with your inky panel .. and so speedy too, well done on being first this week at LIM

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning card with so much masking well worth doing. I'm sure the brass embossing really pops irl. Thanks for playing with us at Less is More.

    Neil

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the way you did the inking. This is such a perfect autumnal card, and a perfect creation for our challenge at Less Is More. It's always wonderful to have you playing with us! Thanks for joining us for #431.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stylish card love how you created it beautiful work. x

    ReplyDelete