Wednesday 1 September 2021

The Male Room Challenges September theme: Nature's bounty

 


This month we at the Male Room are all about autumn, harvest, Thanks giving, nature's bounty.

There's many ways to interpret this, in fact this is my second rendition. I discarded the first.

For my card I've used two sets from Paperie Ink: Many thanks and Autumn fun.

I've stamped the images onto Copic friendly paper and coloured them with Graph-it markers, then cut them out.

For the background/cardbase I've inkblended Distress inks, Mermaid lagoon, blueprint sketch, salty ocean, twisted citron and cracked pistachio. 


The sentiment is from the Many thanks set.

Layered my images onto the background as if they're playing in the forest or garden, bringing in the harvest.

I think it's still perfect for a boy, maybe not a manly card though.

For more information on the Male Room Challenge, see this.


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card Maaike! I love the colours, the cute critters and the ink blending. x

    ReplyDelete