Friday 18 March 2016

The Friday Mashup Challenge 245

The Friday Mashup Challenge 245

The final The Friday Mashup Challenge :-(.
So sad they're stopping, but after five years I think it was time.
Five years of awesome challenges, and although I've only known them for a year and a half I think, I'm sad to see them close down.
All the best to everyone involved and good luck on your next ventures.
I for one shall miss you.

For my card I used a stamp from Lili of the
Valley (patchwork butterfly). Colored it with my Spectrum Noir pencils. I'm not good at pencils, so  don't look at that...I thought it would be easier to get into the little fiddly bits my Spectrum Noir markers wouldn't reach. It's the first time I'm coloring this image so I don't actually know, will try a marker one too...soon.

I used washi tape for my diagonal stripes on the cardbase. I partially cut out the bunny panel as the die is rectangular and I wanted a square-ish with dotted border and rounded edges or I could have just chopped it with the trimmer ;-). I don't have these in square (yet).
Mounted the image panel with foamtape for dimension. 
No sentiment as I think this image could be Easter, Spring, baby or birthday.

For more information on the The Friday Mashup Challenge 245, see this

3 comments:

  1. Aww what a sweet card and bunny Maaike ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! The washi tape for the design is a great idea. Thanks for joining us on the final Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card! I like how versatile it can be! Thanks for joining us on our final (sniff) Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete