Monday 8 August 2016

relax...

The colours of the CAS Colours and Sketches this week reminded me of the ocean, the beach say and how I go there sometimes to winddown and relax.
I thought my card represents the sea, you might need some imagination but it's the sea ;-).
I used Distress inks ( blueprint sketch, faded jeans and mermaid lagoon) on an acryllic block , spritzed it with Perfect pearls mist. not sure the photo shows it, staped it on watercolour paper.
Then I used the droplets left to fill in around the block, mostly cos I made a stain..ssst..
I used the Simon Says Stamp relax die and white cardstock for the sentiment and a few sequins as bubbles or foam.

For more inforamtion on the Cas Colours and Sketches, see this

3 comments:

  1. Awesome card - love the watercolor background (and I had to laugh - I too have had to "cover up" mistakes!!) Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the watery feel of your card. Thanks for sharing it with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The background is gorgeous Maaike. Thanks so much for joining us at CAS Colours & Sketches again this week. Liz x

    ReplyDelete