Saturday 6 August 2016

singing cat

 The challenge over at Addicted to CAS is: music.

So I made a cat singing happy birthday.

The cat is from Katzelkraft and I stamped it with My Favorite things hybrid black ink and used Distress inks to watercolor him on Schut water color paper 300grams.

The Happy birthday is from Impression Obsession and I stamped that on the cardbase with Versafine.
the music notes are black card I punched out with a mini handheld punch, no brand.

Mounted the panel with foamtape on the cardbase.

For more information on the Addicted to CAS challenge, see this

2 comments:

  1. Maaike, I love your singing cat with those notes floating above. He is so nicely colored and your card is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute cat...and singing Happy Birthday , no less! :)
    Thanks for joining us at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete