Saturday 23 June 2018

More digi club images

I made a few more card with the Craftin Desert Divas digiclub  images I got.
I still have to do something with the aliens I also got, haven't had the chance.

This one's Over the Moon,  and it features the cutest cow I've ever seen, I colored her with my Spectrum Noir  markers and Crafter's Companion Neenah Paper.
The chicken wire is Tim Holtz/ Sizzix and behind it I inkblended the cardbase in blues, as if the sky : Distress Oxides Mermaid Lagoon and Blue print sketch (I believe).
I added a white gel pen dot on the eyes, I forgot one , but added it after I saw  whilst editing the photo...oops..also onthe bell to make it shiny.


The second card I hadn't shared yet is: No Bunny Like You

And again so so cute. I have a vegetable patch and in real life carrot stealing bunnies are not cute at all!, But I couldn't resist this one, also colored with Spectrum
 Noir markers and then I cut it out. Same colors of inkblending the sky and as "fields" I have torn some kraft card and stuck it on with glue or foam to the cardbase.

The sentiment I printed on the cardpanel and then cut the panel down so to make the window. I just eyeballed it, so real rhyme or reason to it's size.


1 comment: