Thursday 29 November 2018

Zodiac Sagittarius

For my card today I've used the Zodiac kids Sagittarius from Craftin Desert Divas.
I'm a Sagittarius and my favorite color is purple and all it's hues like this dusty lilac; that's how I chose to color this image.
For the background I wanted to make a starry sky and maybe draw in the constellation, but I found a few different images and the were all called Sagittarius, wanting it to be correct I thought I better not attempt any.

I masked a  portion of the card and applied Distress inks for my space: blueprint Sketch, chipped sapphire and black soot.

I used water, and white and silver spray stains for my stars.

The sentiment is from Say it big, also Craftin Desert Divas.

Sagittarius digi: https://craftindesertdivas.com/search.php?search_query=zodiac&Search=&aff=104
Say it big clear stampset: http://craftindesertdivas.com/say-it-big/?aff=104

1 comment:

  1. GramSave After determining your zodiac sign, you will find your complete zodiac chart and the part of your life that you are a part of and the planets ruling your sign!

    ReplyDelete