Tuesday 27 November 2018

Let it snow


This fortnight the Less is More Challenge is: One Layer cards and Holiday themed.
The Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is: Baby it's cold outside, showcasing Penny Black products.

For my card I masked off a strip at the top.
I ink blended Memento inks: Summer Sky, Bahama blue, Teal Zeal and Nautical blue inside the area. Then Splattered on white inks (Dylusions white linen and Kuretake 30 ink) Heat set it.

I've used the sentiment from the Penny Black set called Merry Delight. There are three cute images in the set as well, but it being the One Layer challenge, I thought a silhouette stamp is easier.

For the image inside the strip I've used the  Creative Expressions SYR038 Secret Woodland and Versafine Clair Nocturne ink.


I might add a few silver rhinestones, but wasn't sure if that's considered a layer...so left them hehe.





2 comments:

  1. Love this! The card, my friend, not snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Maaike! Wonderful CAS design. The adorable black silhouettes against the crisp blue winter sky is perfect. Thank you for joining us at LIM. x

    ReplyDelete