Friday 9 November 2018

Aurora Borealis background


For my card I used Talens Ecoline pens and ink.
I tried to  make my background look like the Northern lights.
I've used black, blue and green Ecoline pens and then splattered white Ecoline and Nuvo shimmer Midas gold glitter pen.

For the landscapes I"ve used  some Craft Emotions dies and the Your Next Stamp die Houses on a hill.
For snow I;ve used white glitter card.
I meant to link it to the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: make your own background on Thursday, when I posted the video on YouTube, but I forgot ;-) hehe...sorry. Sadly noCarabelle Studio products to showcase.

Find out more about the Simon Says Stamp  Monday Challenge by clicking here.


2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card, the design is lovely and the background is gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! The background that you created looks amazing 😁. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete