Tuesday 27 November 2018

Cross stitch gift tags

The Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge is: Gift it.

For this I made a couple of tags with a tag die and the criss stitch die , both are Marianne Design, but similar ones are available across the industry.

My grid is 15x15 stitches,which was the biggest challenge, find something that fits. So after scouring the internet and Pnterest I found a coupls of Perler Bead pattern and figured those would work too.

I've used DMC embroidery thread and after completing I've lined the bahg with a white tag diecut so I can write something on it.

I mounted them togethwith foamtape.


For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, see this.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous tags! Such a clever design, the cross stitching looks beautiful 😁. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete