Friday 8 March 2019

Let's float away together

The Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is: create a scene and I made an underwater scene.

I've diecut "bubbles" out of a panel, stamped the sentiment from Craft Emotions (Ocean set 1,2 and 3).

Traced the panel onto the cardbase and applied Distress Oxide inks ( chipped sapphire, mermaid lagoon and tumbled glass), then spritzed it  with water and stamped the little fishes with Versafine Clair Nocturn ink.

Mounted the bubbles panel with foamtape and adhered it on top of the cardbase.
I've stamped the fishes with My Favorite Things Extreme black ink and colored them with Spectrum noir markers, cut them out with my plotter. Then I tucked them in and behind the bubbles. Few blue enamel dots to create more bubbles.

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, beautiful card sketch Maaike! Love how you used the concept of bubbles in this sea scape. Your coloring is lovely as well. Thank you so much for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. xx Ankita

    ReplyDelete