Friday 29 March 2019

the Workbench

The Workbench is a (digi) stamp from Lili of the Valley. Mine is a digi, so I printed it on the Crafter's Companion Neenah Paper and colored it with Copic, Spectrum Noir and Spectrum Illustrator markers, then adhered it to the cardbase with double sided tape.
No sentiment as of yet, as I'm not sure if it will be a birthday or a Fathers day card.
I kept the colors to a minimum and manly I hope.

I'm entering it into the DIY challenge over at the Male Room Challenge.




Updated April 12th:


3 comments:

  1. Fantastic take on our DIY theme Maaike! I love your coloring! Thank you for playing along at The Male Room Craft Challenge and I really hope to see your creations in our future galleries :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little guy is perfect for our challenge and so cute too. Thanks for sharing with us at The Male Room.
    Linbyx
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful DIY card you made :-)) I like your idea!
    Thanks for playing with us at The Male Room. I hope we see you in our next challenge, too!

    ReplyDelete