Wednesday 13 March 2019

whatever the weather

Is the new challenge over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, this time.
I live in the Netherlands, and the weather is cold and  drizzly, today even with hail and 2 minutes later sunshine....crazy weather.

So I thought the Carlijn Design Stamp of the Netherlands with Greetings from...was perfect.

I've used Distress Oxides with water to make the background, heat setting every layer.
I wanted it to look a bit like a map, or satellite photo.

Then I stamped the Netherlands and the greeting from Nederland groetjes with Versafine  Clair Nocturn ink.

The kitty paw is from Nederland Icoontjes and I also stamped it with Versafine clair ink, then added a bit of Nuvo Shimmer on top. It indicated where Delft is,or there abouts cos that paw is as big as three cities haha...
Anyway that's me, Delft and cats..perfect right?

Sadly I have no Sunny Studio products.

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this.

No comments:

Post a Comment