Sunday 21 April 2019

Thank you for everything

The Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge is: Beautiful blooms.
The Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge is: a Srping Moodboard, and Showcasing Simon Says Stamp exclusives.

For my card I used the SSS Tri Square die to cut out three windows. I wanted it to be a landscape card at first, but I changes it because of the sentiment from Friendships blooms, also SSS. It looks better to me, if it's anchored in a corner, because of the alignment...don't mind me..hehe

I traced the windows on the cardbase, so I knew where to apply Distress Oxides (Squeezed lemonade, Cracked Pistachio and Spun sugar), taken from the mood board. If I have more openings Shaded Lilac
would probably have made it into the mix too.

I  mounted the cardpanel with foamtape and to fill my windows I diecut Paper Smooches Dainty Flowers and Memory Box Sketch Bunny. The Sketch Bunny also had a thin outline, but I went with the solid as I liked the contrast with the dainty flowers. Tucked them in and under the panel, making sure bits would stick out on the front.

For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, see this.
For more information on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, see this.



1 comment:

  1. Delightful card Marieke! Love the simple design and lovely colors. Thanks for sharing your beautiful make with us this week at SImon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, Maura

    ReplyDelete