Wednesday 13 May 2020

Born to ride...the lawnmower

For the Male Room Craft Challenge: in the garden.

I've used the Art Impressions set called Born to ride and I just love the man on his  lawnmower.

I stamped the image with Versafine on watercolor paper, sentiment also, and then colored it with Zig Clean Color real brush pens.
I accidentaly colored the mower dark pink, I thought it was dark red in the wrong light...Anyway I think he would like it anyway lol.
Adhered the panel to a cardbase with tape runner.

For more information on the Male Room Challenge, see this.


6 comments:

  1. Great card with a pink lawn mower. It's happy lawn rangers. I really like it. Martina

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such fun and a great design. Thanks for sharing with us at The Male Room challenge.
    Linby x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! I LOVE his mower pink, a wonderful fun image and card. (If I hadn't already bought something else I would have bought this image for our neighbour LOL) Thanks for the smile. Thank you so much for joining us in our In the Garden challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

      Faith The Male Room DT

      Delete
  4. Love this - what a great image and sentiment.

    Thanks for joining us at The Male Room Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card :-)) I like your funny stamp!
    Thanks for joining us at The Male Room.
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete