Wednesday 6 May 2020

Gumballs

Gumballs or soapbubbles, what do you think?

I used 6 different stencils with  circles, so they would layer and I would get my bubbles, kind of randomly, but also not. I wanted the make multi coloured bubbles first,but I chose togo for two coloured gumballs  as it could be for a boy.

It's for the Male Room Craft Challenge: Sentiment in focus, so I wanted them there, but as light as possible. I've used a multitude of Distress inks and finger daubers.
Then I stamped the sentiment from Woodware's Hello set with Versafine Clair ink. Nice and black to help is stay in the foreground.
White gel pen to help the gumballs shine.

For more information on the Male Room Challenge, see this.


1 comment:

  1. OH! WOW! This is fabulous, love your colours and those bubbles which have a great transparency through them. The sentiment in focus is perfect for the card Maaike. Thank you so much for joining us in our Sentiment in focus challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Faith The Male Room DT

    ReplyDelete